"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel.

My hometown.

My hometown.
I live in Johannesburg, the city of gold, and I'm loving it.

28.3.12

Pinterest Interests Me

During my usual morning internet trawling I stumbled upon a fantastic and addictive site called Pinterest. 


Basically, Pinterest offers you a virtual pin-board where you can pin up and share content of your interest - whatever interests you may have, you can create as many pin-boards as you like.





You are probably thinking that this sounds just like any other social site (which it kinda does), but in my opinion it is the classic pin-board style and mashed-up content cultivation which differentiates this site from the rest. 

Check it out to make up your own mind and then let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment