"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel.

My hometown.

My hometown.
I live in Johannesburg, the city of gold, and I'm loving it.

17.8.11

Winter Blues

I have had more than enough of shivering and coffee, and I am definitely ready for ice-tea on a lounger by the pool. Alas, winter is not yet done taunting me.

To beat the winter blues, and get a bit of inspiration, I checked out Eugenio Recuenco - amazing photographer.

These are my favourites :)










Some of these inventive scenes are clearly inspired by stories like Little Red Riding Hood and The Princess and The Pea, and some are inspired by eras of the past. Either way, the beauty that I see here makes me smile and I hope I am passing that feeling on through showing the photographs on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment